Pages

April 22, 2013

Get Wine-Smart: Stop Thinking & Start Drinking

Hello friends!

I enrolled in a Skillshare online wine class taught by John Boyer (aka the Plaid Avenger), a beloved Virginia Tech professor. The online course, entitled Get Wine-Smart: Stop Thinking & Start Drinking starts on Monday April 22. Boyer will cover wine basics, how to talk about wine, and how to buy/store wine – all within a democratic, open, and fun environment!

Boyer teaches a "Geography of Wine" class at Virginia Tech, which partially focuses on Virginia Wine Trails. Unfortunately, this was such a highly-regarded class while I was at VT that I was never able to join. However, my then boyfriend/now husband took the course his senior year, after I had graduated. So as a result, I was able to live vicariously through him and discover all the good things that wine has to offer!

Needless to say, I am very excited that Boyer is sharing his precious time with all who want to learn more about this "nectar of the gods."

Take this Skillshare class with me: "Get Wine-Smart: Stop Thinking & Start Drinking." If you enroll with the link below, you'll also save $10 on your first class!

http://skl.sh/XRaq4K


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment